We can't find any pair in DOBITRADE?

We can’t find any pair leax/eth, leax/BTC in DOBITRADE? But few days ago we find order and pair but now why not?

I have received that type of answer from DObi :

"Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to assist you in regards to this matter.

LEAX officially requested to temporarily suspend the LEAX/ETH transaction, and the specific recovery time is waiting for the LEAX team to notify!

We hope it will be useful. Regardless, we will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your infinite patience.

Sincerely

January 11, 2019
Customer care team "

I am sorry to hear that. Currently, as we go to a transition, in case you do not know yet, we are now being handled by a big bank in Brazil, and most of the operations and command will mainly be coming from the bank before the execution. If you want, you can try YIBIT as an exchange, for we are also listed there: https://www.yibit.org/trade

Thank you to your reply.
Your team still thinking to list LEAXcoin to another platform without being YIBIT (I mean in the coming time)? Because YIBIT doesnt have volume to sell or buy.

Yes, we are considering listing it to LA Token and other exchanges. We will let you know all the updates once we have done the proper coordination with the exchanges. :slight_smile: