Taking a break from gambling

Lately I felt that I’ve been gambling a bit too much, it evolved into a weekly event where i would spend a little bit more money than I had originally planned for.
I’ve decided to take a break from gambling for a while, it’s been 3 weeks since my last bet.

Just wanted to make this post in case someone else has any problems with this, spending more than intended, I mean.
You just kinda get into the habit without noticing at first, but you should really take immediate action when you do.

For me it was just a couple of hundred euros overspending, maybe for a month or so.
Quitting was pretty easy, just replaced the gambling with a bit more gaming and writing articles.

Having a bit of extra cash now as well, always comes in handy Smiley

Definitely share your experiences with this, if you have any.

I did this in starting of 2018 and lost enough. Since then, I have restricted myself to invest anything for gambling in this market. I do invest even now but only when I’m sure that this investment will give me some definite returns.

This is a good post btw.

really one should avoid this because this is not profit making
many people lose money in gambling therefore wise are not put their money in gambling
they invest in good business

That’s why it important to have at least basic knowledge of market before jumping into it.