Some Are Saying Bitcoin Value of $1,000,000 in 10 Years

Some Are Saying Bitcoin Value of $1,000,000 in 10 Years what leaxcoin forum members think about
if yes what will be the reason
if not what will be the reason

Just another vague estimate. may happen, may not happen. Can’t say anything about it. Btw who are these “some”?

but many are saying about this level but see what happened in coming next ten years
if demand sustain and increased so this will be seen

A lot of things can happen in ten years. Nobody thinks and plans for that long. Personally, I don’t. I plan for one year when it comes to crypto.

:smiley::smiley::smiley: I said that.
if my prediction is BTC 100 million USD in 2025.
just hope, give cheerfulness to yourself. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

I dont think its ever going to happen. If bitcoin becomes $1M = 1 BTC then its market cap should be more than all the money in the world. That’s way too high. But who knows? Someone might manipulate it and if that happens, there will be a lot of people who will become very rich and those who are rich will even become richer with money they cant spend it all from generation to generation.

this will not touch 100 million usd by 2025 but btc will touch higher than $50000
and this is not much impossible

She was not serious btw :stuck_out_tongue: but yeah, predictions should be sensible too.

being not impossible and being possible are two different things. For example, for me to be the Prime Minister of India is not impossible but do you think I’ll become PM in future :stuck_out_tongue:

different thought each and every person

Forum rule says that Post should be constructive with a minimum of 90 characters.

Kindly follow the rules strictly and write useful content.