Community's Leaxcoin

How update smart contract?

The thing is simple. You gave us 1 month to make the change or we lose all leax, but the team isn’t even answering us… since there’s no such info about how to do it i decided to open up this discussion to guide us.

How we make the smart contract update ? (Step by step please)

1 Like

Hi,

Our team is now making a manual to be able to assist you guys on the update towards the new contract. For the mean time, please kindly see this guide and we hope that this can help you guys out on the said concern while we try to create the resolution.

3 important questions:

1.When is the dead line? Date and hour where we cannot make the change anymore.

2.Does who hasn’t done this swap in time gonna lose all LEAX? or they can contact support to change yet?

3.In website is write: “Aiming at improving the protocol, we are providing an area in our wallet to perform the conversion to our new smart contract”. I didn’t saw it when oppened my wallet, just a warning same as website. Does the LEAX team gonna create this area? Should we wait for its release and then convert our coins?

Just to answer your questions, the deadline will be by the end of November.
Those who cannot be able to do the swap, can get in touch with the leaxcoin support team at contact@leax.io. Rest assured that this will be resolved and proper protocols towards this will be implemented. Lastly, The improvements are now being started on our end, and we will announce this once it has been completed. At the moment, the only responsibility that we are requesting from our investors and supporters are to update their current contracts to the new one. Those who do not or cannot be able to update their wallet will be properly supported by our team.

1 Like

hi,

my leax balance is all in the leax wallet anyway i have to update the contract which procedure the information is very incomplete.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your concern. For the procedure towards the update of the smart contract for Leax, please kindly email our support team at contact@leax.io. Thank you for your support at Leaxcoin!

Hi,

Send email, No return

everything is very strange

Hi,

We are sorry about this, but rest assured that your concerns will be addressed the soonest. Please just kindly wait for the response.

Have a good day.

Hi, we’re close to the deadline that you told and i still dont know how we’re gonna do the “swap” asked. May i ask if its already done the tutorial step-by-step?

Please answer soon as possible,
thank you

Hi!

Right now, our team are collecting all the emails coming from the people who owns the leax tokens. And from there, the support will answer all of the queries and also assist you with the transfer for your wallet/s. All you need to do is to address your concerns directly to contact@leax.io and please kindly provide your wallet address on the conversation for the necessary actions to be applied.

Hope this helps! Thank you!

Hi!

I sent an email to contact@leax.io on Oct 28th and on Nov 1st I sent my wallets. Since Nov 1st no reply from Leax team. I sent more 2 emails and nothing.

Please provide an update to us and when our leaxs will be migrated to new contract. No answer and no communication is the worst case scenario you, leax team, can do!

Thanks.

Hi,

Our team have received all of your emails, I assure you that. We are just now collecting all of the emails related to the same concern, which is the transfer of the contract for your leax wallets. Once collected and compiled, we guarantee you that all of it will be rectified one by one. We thank you for supporting us, and we are assuring you that all of your concerns will be addressed in due time. Have a good day! :slight_smile:

Hi Mark, no response until now.

I will let them know about your concerns and rest assured that this will be taken cared of. Have a good day! :slight_smile: