How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency

The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

frankly, I have never invested in ICO projects. when I know the ico project, I will not invest, it is better to be a gift hunter and buy coins that are already registered in the CMC.

my way to manage risk on digital crypto currency world. is never invest without searching or investegate that coin or ico. always look to here popularity, it will be good if had huge popularity like bitcoin.

yes all know that if one not want to take risk of new ico’s they buy good coins from exchanges
already listed and hold to get maximum profit

surely
one should investigate fully about ico which want to invest so that may be saved from scam ico’s
and got real profits from legit one