Google to lift part of its cryptocurrency ad ban by October, I see bull market

Google will remove part of its cryptocurrency ad ban in October to allow regulated crypto exchanges to advertise in the United States and Japan.

Advertisers will need to be certified with Google for the specific country in which their ads will serve. Advertisers will be able to apply for certification once the policy launches in October.

What do you think about this development, will October be the month Crypto market starts its bull run ?

I see no impact on the market for Google lifting the ban on crypto ads. This is not an worldwide initiative, only for US and Japan where majority of the people already know about it. Also this may create some hype for few ICOs and tokens but not to the mainstream cryptos for sure.

Bull run is not as easy as you are thinking. Currently we are being controlled by the pump and dump game makers. The next bull run can only occur when we will see fresh fund inflow in the market. When we will see adoption rate increase, the market size and price will also increase. Google ads will not help in any of these apart from creating hypes for certain companies. Nothing significant that we should loose our sleep over it

True or not my prediction. Crypto projects that the ICO period is completed between November and December will be successful with a stable token value. the indicator, the more blockchain adoption in various countries, and the official rules are out of various media forums. it will have a positive effect on crypto coins.

Right and this will affect crypto market that will take market up for profitable Keep being good for crypto market