Binance will launch the first fiat exchange in Singapore

The absence of the dollar and other conventional currencies is the main drawback for users of the world’s largest crypto-exchange, but the company plans to fix the situation, opening separate platforms for fiat trading. First in Binance they talked about the launch of the first such stock exchange in Malta, then a project appeared in Liechtenstein. But it seems that the first Bainance exchange will launch in Asia, in the most favorable there is the Singapore’s crypto-currency jurisdiction.

The corresponding statement was published yesterday by the head of the company Zhao Chenpeng, saying that in the test mode a new trading platform will start operating on September 18. Trading pairs and other details are not yet reported.

And the well-known American exchange Gemini announced the forthcoming addition of Litecoin, which will become the 7th cryptocoin, traded on the platform. The appearance of LTC will take place on October 13 - the birthday of Litecoin, so that the event can be considered a special gift to the project of Charles Lee from the Winklevoss brothers.

oh if this is in my country i want such exchange even in my country